Metairie Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care
Fresenius Medical Care currently has the following openings in Metairie. Metairie jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Metairie job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Metairie at Fresenius Medical Care.
List of open positions in Metairie Jobs
|Charge RN (Sign On Bonus)||Metairie, LA||03/07/2014|
|Registered Nurse (RN) (Sign On Bonus)||Metairie, LA||03/07/2014|
|Patient Care Technician||Metairie, LA||03/07/2014|
|Collections Patient Account Representative||Metairie, LA||02/28/2014|
|Registered Nurse (RN) (Sign On Bonus)||Metairie, LA||02/14/2014|
|Cash & Credit Posting PAR||Metairie, LA||02/13/2014|
|RN Manager Dialysis Vascular Access Initiatives (Quality Assurance) New Orleans (open to Southeast Region)||Metairie, LA||02/03/2014|
|Patient Care Technician (Sign On Bonus)||Metairie, LA||01/20/2014|
|Biomedical Technician I||Metairie, LA||01/03/2014|
|Staff Home Therapy Registered Nurse (RN)||Metairie, LA||11/15/2013|
- Collections Patient Account Representative - Metairie, LA
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Ensures timely receipt of claim payments and minimization of unexpected bad debt by monitoring assigned worklists, working with the appropriate clinical, regional and divisional staff to resolve related issues. Performs Accounts Receivable collection duties as assigned by Billing Group Supervisor, ensuring collection of past due balances to maintain profitability. Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core ...
Reference Code: 140003XE
- Cash & Credit Posting PAR - Metairie, LA
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Performs timely and accurate posting of manual and electronic cash receipts, denials and adjustments to patient accounts to meet billing deadlines. Generates various reports to identify outstanding credit balances and prepares overpayment packages as necessary. Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all ...
Reference Code: 140003AO
- RN Manager Dialysis Vascular Access Initiatives (Quality Assurance) New Orleans (open to Southeast Region) - Metairie, LA
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Utilizes considerable expertise and knowledge regarding dialysis access to develop and implement initiatives and procedures that facilitate and ensure the appropriate assessment and identification of the dialysis access needs of patients with renal failure. Provides guidance, support, and education to new and incumbent clinicians in the Outpatient, Inpatient, TOPs and Home settings and Fresenius Vascula...
Reference Code: 140002JV
Hear what people are
saying about Fresenius.