RN Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care
At Fresenius, we know that our success is based on the experience, knowledge and motivation of our employees. In order to continue doing our job providing the highest quality standards in dialysis care and products in the industry, we need the highest quality professionals on our team. It’s why we’re always seeking the best and brightest RN’s to join us. With a job as an RN at Fresenius, you’ll be a vital part of our health care team, really getting to know your patients and providing care to a population that needs dedicated and caring nurses. Nurses like you. With a compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, tuition reimbursement and a paid time off program, a career as an RN at Fresenius just may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
- Staff Home Therapy RN - Macon, GA
- Description: Inspire and inform each patient. Allow others to achieve their most important objectives while you achieve yours. Improve their prospects—and the vitality of your career. Connect with your goals and change lives with Fresenius Medical Care North America. Create strong, vital connections with your knowledge and kind reassurance. Enhance lives and your potential for success with the global leader in dialysis hea...
Reference Code: 14000029
- Inpatient Services RN - Macon, GA
- Description: Lead, inspire, motivate and develop a team of strong, versatile performers. Brighten prospects for patients as well as your career. Help others, and enhance your potential for success with a premier healthcare organization. Connect with your goals and change lives with Fresenius Medical Care North America. Use your passion for excellence to drive positive change—one patient at a time. Empower and encourage you...
Reference Code: 140008HU
- UC Case Manager - Macon, GA
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE : Promotes quality patient care, ongoing customer support and case management for Fresenius Medical Services (FMS) renal patient population (internal and external) by providing guidance, support , care coordination ,education and other case management functions as defined by the pertinent program. Manages the implementation of the pertinent program as assigned while acting as the subject matter expert an...
Reference Code: 14000B2J
Hear what people are
saying about Fresenius.