At Fresenius, we know that our success is based on the experience, knowledge and motivation of our employees. In order to continue doing our job providing the highest quality standards in dialysis care and products in the industry, we need the highest quality professionals on our team. It’s why we’re always seeking the best and brightest Staff professionals to join us. With a Clinical Staff job at Fresenius, you’ll join a team that services more than 161,000 patients in 2,000 clinics located in communities all across North America. With a compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, tuition reimbursement and a paid time off program, a Staff career at Fresenius just may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
- FVC Interventional Rad Tech Part Time Baton Rouge La - Baton Rouge, LA
- Description: SCHEDULE: Part time, 20 - 30 hours. Monday - Friday, day shift availability. PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and policy requirements. Assists physicians in performing all types of interventional radiology procedures. Responsible for the operation and quality control of the radiologi...
Reference Code: 1400030H
- LPN\LVN - Covington, LA
- Description: Provide your personal attention and kindness, professional insight, and a generosity of spirit. Offer expertise and encouragement. Enhance each patient’s future—as well as your own. Connect with your goals and change lives with Fresenius Medical Care North America. Here, we make connections that empower patients, their families, and our team members. As the global leader in dialysis healthcare, we form bonds t...
Reference Code: 140004X4
- RN Manager Dialysis Vascular Access Initiatives (Quality Assurance) New Orleans (open to Southeast Region) - Metairie, LA
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Utilizes considerable expertise and knowledge regarding dialysis access to develop and implement initiatives and procedures that facilitate and ensure the appropriate assessment and identification of the dialysis access needs of patients with renal failure. Provides guidance, support, and education to new and incumbent clinicians in the Outpatient, Inpatient, TOPs and Home settings and Fresenius Vascula...
Reference Code: 140002JV
Hear what people are
saying about Fresenius.