Information Technology Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care at Fresenius Medical Care
By being hired into one of our Information Technology jobs at Fresenius Medical Care, you’ll be a key member of the Fresenius Medical Care team. Professionals in Information Technology careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Information Technology job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Information Technology at Fresenius Medical Care may be waiting for you!
List of open positions in Information Technology Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care
|Senior Virtualization Engineer||Lexington, MA||11/26/2013|
|Senior UNIX \ LINUX Engineer||Lexington, MA||11/14/2013|
|Sr Manager Network Engineering||Lexington, MA||11/14/2013|
|Superv Enterpr Comp Svcs Supp||Lexington, MA||11/08/2013|
|Principal Java Programmer||Lexington, MA||10/23/2013|
|Director Business Intelligence||Lexington, MA||10/18/2013|
|Senior Websphere Middleware Engineer||Lexington, MA||10/02/2013|
|Director Network Communication||Lexington, MA||09/23/2013|
|Incident\Production Support Manager||Lexington, MA||08/30/2013|
|Dir Production Support Services||Lexington, MA||08/26/2013|
|Storage Engineer||Lexington, MA||08/16/2013|
|Sr Network Security Engineer||Lexington, MA||08/16/2013|
|Business Intelligence Solutions Lead||Lexington, MA||08/16/2013|
|Lead Windows Engineer||Lexington, MA||06/05/2013|
|Manager Business Analysis Integrations||Lexington, MA||02/21/2013|
- Sr Network Security Engineer - Lexington, MA
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE:Support FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adhere to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and division/company policy requirements. Act as a subject matter expert, provides senior level support and expertise regarding networks, servers and applications, within the Infrastructure Technology group. Ensures that current and future infrastru...
Reference Code: 13000C66
- Storage Engineer - Lexington, MA
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Support FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adhere to the FMCNA Compliance Program including following all regulatory and division/company policy requirements. A “hands on” position supporting the computing systems in the department. Participate in the installation, design and tuning of storage hardware, software, and backup technologies. Work closely with the rest of ...
Reference Code: 1300096C
- Dir Production Support Services - Lexington, MA
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Directs, organizes and controls the activities of the Production Support Services group in accordance with established Information Systems goals for Fresenius Medical Care. Provides leadership to continuously improve the Production Support Services group by encouraging process improvement, including the implementation and updating of ITIL standards and best practices where appropriate. Provides directio...
Reference Code: 13000D2T
Hear what people are
saying about Fresenius.