Accounting at Fresenius Medical Care
By being hired into one of our Accounting jobs at Fresenius Medical Care, you’ll be a key member of the Fresenius Medical Care team. Professionals in Accounting careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Accounting job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Accounting at Fresenius Medical Care may be waiting for you!
- Billing Patient Account Representative - Tyler, TX
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Under the direct supervision of the Billing & Quality Supervisor, responsible for identifying errors with claim data in the electronic billing work list, researching accounts, and proactively following up with appropriate contacts to ensure necessary information is obtained in order to resolve issues for timely transmission of claims. Generates various billing-related month-end reports and reviews a...
Reference Code: 140000ON
- Verification Patient Account Representative - Tyler, TX
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Under the direct supervision of the Billing Group Supervisor, contributes to the timely and accurate processing of the Accounts Receivable billing and collections functions by ensuring all patient insurance information is up-to-date and accurate. Works with the appropriate clinical, regional and divisional staff to resolve identified issues. Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer ser...
Reference Code: 140001ET
- G\L Accountant - Irving, TX
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and division/company policy requirements. Applies accounting knowledge to assist with the preparation and coordination of the month end close by ensuring financial statements are accurate and in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principals...
Reference Code: 13000L1N
Hear what people are
saying about Fresenius.