Social Worker at Fresenius Medical Care
At Fresenius, we know that our success is based on the experience, knowledge and motivation of our employees. In order to continue doing our job providing the highest quality standards in dialysis care and products in the industry, we need the highest quality professionals on our team. It’s why we’re always seeking the best and brightest Social Workers to join us. With a job as a Social Worker at Fresenius, you’ll be a vital part of our health care team, providing support to our patients and their family members as they cope with illness. You will be an integral part of our patients’ lives as they continue treatment and improve upon their well being. With a compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, tuition reimbursement and a paid time off program, a career as a Social Worker at Fresenius just may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
- Lead MSW - Downers Grove, IL
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and FMS policy requirements. Provides direction, guidance and support to facility social workers in an assigned area acting as a resource and subject matter expert as required. Acts as the liaison between the social workers and the facility and Divisi...
Reference Code: 14000HI0
- Social Worker MSW (Northwestern Campus) - Chicago, IL
- Description: Provide your personal attention and kindness, professional insight, and a generosity of spirit. Offer expertise and encouragement. Enhance each patient’s future—as well as your own. Connect with your goals and change lives with Fresenius Medical Care North America. Here, we make connections that empower patients, their families, and our team members. As the global leader in dialysis healthcare, we form bonds t...
Reference Code: 14000DRD
- Social Worker MSW Part Time - Chicago, IL
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and FMS policy requirements. Provides psychosocial services to patients treated by the facility including in-center and home dialysis patients (if applicable) utilizing Social Work Theory of Human Behavior and accepted methods of social work practice....
Reference Code: 14000ES6
Hear what people are
saying about Fresenius.