Regulatory Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care
Rewarding. Innovated. Challenging. That’s what defines a Regulatory Affairs career at Fresenius. From inception to final approval, we’ll rely on you to successfully guide our dialysis products through their entire life cycle providing invaluable expertise every step of the way. Through it all, you’ll take pride in knowing you’re making a profound difference in the lives of patients affected by kidney disease.
Whether you work on our pharmaceutical or device development teams, you will collaborate with all facets of our organization and some of the brightest minds in the industry. Your take charge personality, critical thinking and persuasive writing ability will be instrumental in safely bringing new and innovated products to those who need it most.
Join us and you'll find an exciting, fast-paced environment where you will truly be empowered to make decisions with real impact.
List of open positions in Regulatory
|Regulatory Compliance and Inventory Supervisor||Lithonia, GA||03/10/2014|
|Regulatory & Quality Director Inpatient Services||Waltham, MA||03/06/2014|
|RA Licensing Specialist||Waltham, MA||03/03/2014|
|Medical Information Scientist||Charlotte, NC||02/06/2014|
|Regulatory and Comp Technician||Reno, NV||01/27/2014|
|Manager Clinical Quality Assurance||Waltham, MA||01/24/2014|
|Regulatory and Compliance Technician||Fayetteville, NC||01/14/2014|
|Regulatory and Comp Technician||Portland, OR||12/19/2013|
|Regulatory and Comp Technician||Pomona, CA||12/10/2013|
|Regulatory and Comp Technician||Antioch, CA||12/04/2013|
|Regulatory and Compliance Technician||Tulsa, OK||12/04/2013|
|Global Regulatory Intelligence Manager||Waltham, MA||12/03/2013|
|Regulatory and Compliance Technician||Evans, GA||11/25/2013|
|Regulatory and Compliance Technician||Lorton, VA||11/14/2013|
|Sr Regulatory Affairs Associate Devices||Waltham, MA||11/08/2013|
|Principal Regulatory Affairs Associate Operations||Waltham, MA||11/07/2013|
|Sr Regulatory Affairs Associate Devices||Waltham, MA||10/21/2013|
|Principal Regulatory Affairs Associate Pharma||Waltham, MA||10/20/2013|
|Regulatory Affairs Associate II Devices||Waltham, MA||10/18/2013|
|Regulatory and Comp Technician Part Time Chicago Acute Tech||Elmhurst, IL||10/17/2013|
- Regulatory Compliance and Inventory Supervisor - Lithonia, GA
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Responsible for monitoring and maintaining inventory to ensure appropriate, adequate and cost effective supplies for the facilities within the centralized program. Oversees all OSHA and regulatory compliance related issues ensuring appropriate action for resolution is taken when necessary. Directly supervises at least two full time equivalent technical positions. Demonstrates pride in the quality of wor...
Reference Code: 140004LM
- Regulatory & Quality Director Inpatient Services - Waltham, MA
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and FMS policy requirements. Drives regulatory and quality initiatives within Inpatient Services across all Divisions to improve outcomes, FMS Survey Preparedness and maintain regulatory compliance. Develops an effective system for tracking, monitorin...
Reference Code: 140004ME
- RA Licensing Specialist - Waltham, MA
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE :...
Reference Code: 140004DG
Hear what people are
saying about Fresenius.