Quality Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care
By being hired into one of our Quality jobs at Fresenius Medical Care, you’ll be a key member of the Fresenius Medical Care team. Professionals in Quality careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Quality job to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Quality at Fresenius Medical Care may be waiting for you!
List of open positions in Quality Jobs
|Quality Engineer I||Ogden, UT||04/18/2014|
|Document Coord||Irving, TX||04/18/2014|
|Associate Learning Specialist||Waltham, MA||04/15/2014|
|Quality Control Coordinator||Brooklyn, NY||04/09/2014|
|Regional Quality Manager (Dialysis RN) N&W NY\Western MA (Multi site)||Albany, NY||04/07/2014|
|Drafter II Document Control||Concord, CA||04/07/2014|
|Regional Quality Manager (Dialysis RN) Indianapolis IN||Indianapolis, IN||04/04/2014|
|Supervisor Quality Process||Irving, TX||04/04/2014|
|Director Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) Information Technology Infrastructure (Medical Devices)||Waltham, MA||04/01/2014|
|Senior Product Complaint Specialist||Waltham, MA||04/01/2014|
|QS Inspector||Irving, TX||03/26/2014|
|Quality Assurance Manager||Brooklyn, NY||03/13/2014|
|Corporate Quality Systems Compliance Auditor (GLP & GCP & GXP)||Waltham, MA||03/11/2014|
|Regulatory & Quality Director Inpatient Services||Waltham, MA||03/06/2014|
|Quality Sr Biocompatibility Tech||Waltham, MA||02/14/2014|
|Associate Product Complaint Coordinator||Waltham, MA||02/13/2014|
|QS Process Analyst||Irving, TX||02/12/2014|
|Supplier Quality Manager||Irving, TX||01/29/2014|
|Quality Sr Manager CAPA Program||Waltham, MA||01/22/2014|
|CAPA Quality Engineer III||Concord, CA||12/24/2013|
- Associate Learning Specialist - Waltham, MA
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and division/company policy requirements. The Associate Learning Specialist will work as part of the Quality Systems Training group in the design, development, delivery, evaluation and management of both traditional classroom and e-learning instructio...
Reference Code: 140007NT
- Document Coord - Irving, TX
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and FMCNA policy requirements. Performs a wide variety of duties to direct, control, and coordinate site documentation and internal audit functions, including Device History Record(DHR) preparation and coordination, order processing, documentation chan...
Reference Code: 140008C3
- Quality Engineer I - Ogden, UT
- Description: SUMMARY The Quality Engineer (QE) is responsible for quality engineering activities at Fresenius Medical Care. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and division/company policy requirements. DUTIES / ...
Reference Code: 1400040I
Hear what people are
saying about Fresenius.