Quality Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care
By being hired into one of our Quality jobs at Fresenius Medical Care, you’ll be a key member of the Fresenius Medical Care team. Professionals in Quality careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Quality job to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Quality at Fresenius Medical Care may be waiting for you!
List of open positions in Quality Jobs
|Regulatory & Quality Director Inpatient Services||Waltham, MA||03/06/2014|
|Quality Engineer I||Ogden, UT||02/24/2014|
|QS Process Analyst||Irving, TX||02/19/2014|
|Quality Sr Biocompatibility Tech||Waltham, MA||02/14/2014|
|Associate Product Complaint Coordinator||Waltham, MA||02/13/2014|
|QS Process Analyst||Irving, TX||02/12/2014|
|Supervisor Quality Process||Irving, TX||02/11/2014|
|CAPA Engineer||Oregon, OH||01/30/2014|
|CAPA Engineer||Irving, TX||01/30/2014|
|Supplier Quality Manager||Irving, TX||01/29/2014|
|Corporate Quality Systems Compliance Auditor (GLP & GCP & GXP)||Waltham, MA||01/29/2014|
|Post Mark Surveillance Manager||Waltham, MA||01/29/2014|
|Quality Sr Manager CAPA Program||Waltham, MA||01/22/2014|
|Quality Systems Auditor||Rockleigh, NJ||01/20/2014|
|CAPA Quality Engineer III||Concord, CA||12/24/2013|
|Director of Documentation and Records Management||Waltham, MA||12/23/2013|
|Dir International Quality Systems Information Technology Infrastructure||Waltham, MA||12/16/2013|
|Post Mark Surveillance Manager Complaints||Waltham, MA||12/16/2013|
|Regional Quality Manager||Lexington, KY||12/02/2013|
|Learning and Development Sp||Waltham, MA||11/21/2013|
- Quality Sr Biocompatibility Tech - Waltham, MA
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE Support the FMCNA mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program including following all regulatory and division / company policy requirements. Within the FMCNA Corporate Product Quality Assurance / Quality Engineering organization working under the guidance and direction of Corporate Quality Biocompatibility Engineer provides clerical and technical ...
Reference Code: 140003DQ
- QS Process Analyst - Irving, TX
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and division/company policy requirements. Responsible for record review, data entry, data analysis, technical writing, aspects of database maintenance and related activities at the Concentrates Plant. DUTIES / ACTIVITIES: CUSTOMER SERVICE: Responsible...
Reference Code: 1400030J
- Associate Product Complaint Coordinator - Waltham, MA
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE : Responsible under direct supervision for receiving, reviewing and processing product inquiries and product complaints for FMCNA/RTG manufactured and distributed products (equipment, drug and device) as required by applicable regulations, standards, and company policy under the direction of a Sr. Complaint Handing Specialist or Complaints Manager/Supervisor. This position requires basic understanding of...
Reference Code: 140002IL
Hear what people are
saying about Fresenius.