Finance Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care
By being hired into one of our Finance jobs at Fresenius Medical Care, you’ll be a key member of the Fresenius Medical Care team. Professionals in Finance careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Finance job to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Finance at Fresenius Medical Care may be waiting for you!
List of open positions in Finance Jobs
|Patient Financial Intake Coordinator (Health Insurance) Boston||Boston, MA||04/23/2014|
|Sr Analyst Internal Controls (SOX Audit)||Waltham, MA||04/18/2014|
|Reimbursement Operations Analyst||Waltham, MA||04/17/2014|
|Accounts Payable Representative||Waltham, MA||04/17/2014|
|Reimbursement Liaison (Soarian Financials)||Waltham, MA||04/03/2014|
|Operations Senior Financial Analyst II||Waltham, MA||03/31/2014|
|Credit and Collections Manager||Waltham, MA||02/25/2014|
|Business Intelligence Program Manager||Waltham, MA||02/19/2014|
|Financial Analyst II (2 4 yrs exp)||Waltham, MA||01/22/2014|
|Revenue Cycle Enhancement Manager||Waltham, MA||01/08/2014|
- Business Intelligence Program Manager - Waltham, MA
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and RTG policy requirements. Provides guidance and subject matter expertise to the RTG Division on issues related to business intelligence, specifically SAP Business Objects, SAP Business Information Warehouse (BW), and Business Explorer (BEx) query d...
Reference Code: 140003RV
- Financial Analyst II (2 4 yrs exp) - Waltham, MA
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Contribute to all tasks necessary to budgeting, forecasting and overall financial analysis. Support Senior Management, department heads and managers with financial analysis. DUTIES / ACTIVITIES : CUSTOMER SERVICE : Responsible for driving the FMCNA culture through values and customer service standards. Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers. Develops and main...
Reference Code: 14000196
- Credit and Collections Manager - Waltham, MA
- Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and division/company policy requirements. Manage Credit and Collections Departments, including Staff. DUTIES / ACTIVITIES: CUSTOMER SERVICE: Responsible for driving the FMCNA culture though values and customer service standards. Accountable for outsta...
Reference Code: 140003LW
Hear what people are
saying about Fresenius.